Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh god, what should I do NOW???

Okay, so if you've read some of my other questions then you know that I've been in love with my best guy friend since October. Well he knows that I LIKE him now. He asked me who I liked because of a Myspace Survey. Almost all of my friends think that he really likes me including his ex girlfriend who is also my friend. However when I told him I liked him he just changed the subject to his myspace pics that he just posted from Boston. Jordan said that that's the same exact thing that he did to her before they started going out. What am I supposed to do now? He knows that I like him, and he said that it might be a little awkward at first but he'd get used to it and that I can't help who I like. (He's really understanding and kind and sweet) Am I just supposed to act like nothing happened or what?? Please help.



Oh god, what should I do NOW???

Looks good to me! Relax and let nature take its course. If you're patient, I believe that this relationship will be taking off soon, and is well on its way to fruition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats