Monday, December 28, 2009

My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

She did one of those kind of myspace surveys the other day and the question was.



who was your best kisser?



and she said alex. ( I didn't know they kissed before..)



and she tells me that they are like family and because they live close to eachother. (he has a brother..) she told me that they play fight.. and stuff.



and tonight she left me a messege saying shes staying over at there place for the night and she'll talk to me tomorrow.



but idk what do you think I should do?



Ps. its a long distance relationship..



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

You've already lost her so just get on with your life.



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

I think ELO had a song called "It's Over"...



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

wow, man if its a long distance relationshiop, then find yourself a girl locally, cuz she is DEFF not just going there to sleepover and have no flirting going on. hell try to hit on her, or vise versa, and theres nothing yuo can do, or any way to find out, who knows what shes doing right now, and yo, ima girl, sooo, like dump her mann, and the myspace survey proves it, shes not taking your relationship seriously.



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

your crazy if you think they are just friends - why would her parents let her sleep over anyway



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

Sorry to say it sounds like she's cheating on you.



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

Find another girl friend.



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

Dump her



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

She's not a faithful girlfriend. I call that cheating. Don't waste your time on her -- seriously. There are tons of girls out there who won't make you feel uncomfortable, who don't "play fight" with other guys, and who won't sleep over their houses. That's dumb.



Dump her and find yourself a REAL girl.



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

SAY BYE *****!



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

ok so she says the guy she kissed is like family?



well who would kiss their family in that way?!



tell her to 0121



... do 1



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

LOL game over pal. If you have any self-respect, dump her.



My gf sleeping over at a guys house?

it might be okay man, ive slept over at girl's houses and girls have slept over at mine, and NOTHING's happened, just sleeping. slept in the same bed as a girl once and we were just friends, no touching or nothing, not in the slightest, because when i know a girl has a bf i respect that they have a relationship and so i wont even try. nope nada. you might just be alright man ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats