Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace fun bulletines?

can someone give me some really fun surveys



or fun things to do %26amp;%26amp; post on a bulletine..somthing like....



You know when your birthday is, but how old should you really be?



(just put an "X" next to the things that apply to you)



[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee.



[] I keep track of dates using a calender....



[]I own more than one credit card....



[] I know how to change the oil in my car.



[x] I do my own laundry.



[] I vote every election.



[x] I can cook for myself.



[] I think politics are exciting.



[] I balance my checkbook.



[] My parents have better things to say than my friends.



Total: 3



or somthin else really fun..



i dont want a normal survey



thanx!!!



Myspace fun bulletines?

the chains where you type your name and post , what would you say if you woke up next to someone in your bed



angie--oh, whats your name



billy--, hey sweet it wasent a dream



joey, -- i really need to stop drinking milk before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats