Monday, December 28, 2009

My Girlfriend has a crush on another guy... What should i do.?

we are in a long distance relation ship, which is hard all on its own... but now i find out she has a crush on someone she meet through me. I found out because she filled out a dumb survey on myspace and on of the quetions was "do you have a crush." i asked her if she just meant me and she said yes... but later that night she IMs me on aim and said she lied. Now she ended up talking to the guy and she told him but said she "loves me and never would leave me"... so the guy tells her he likes her too. I just dont know what to do...



My Girlfriend has a crush on another guy... What should i do.?

You got to let her go dude. Find someone closer to you. The long distance relationship is probably starting to wear on her. That is why she came clean and told you the truth about the crush. Part of her wants to be free and the other part is still attached to you. Now that attachment could be love or just a feeling of pity for you. You have to learn to read between the lines. She told you about the crush for a few reasons I assume, but the most important reason is in between the lines: She is starting to stray away. Have a long talk with her about your long distance situation and come to a DECISIVE conclusion about the future of this relationship. I've been there and done that. It hurts at first but the sooner you make a decision the better you will feel.



I have a question. Is the guy she met through you in the same town as your lady? If so you can let her go now. She is telling you in a roundabout way that she is trapped in a cage. If you let her go it may be a relief to her, but maybe not for you. IM or email me and we can talk about it. Check my profile.

4 comments:

  1. Sabung Ayam Resmi 2018 klik di sini
    cheat games online
    http://www.sateayam.net/

    disini!
    dan dapatkan seputar sabung ayam hanya di sini www.ayamkari.co

    https://bolavitavideoayam.wordpress.com/2018/06/22/tahu-permainan-sabung-ayam-cft2288-yang-baru-di-luncurkan/

    ReplyDelete
  2. S1288POKER Memberikan Promo Double Freechip

    Bagi Kalian semua yang ingin bergabung dan masih banyak Promo menarik lainnya

    Minimal Deposit Rp.10.000,- & Wihtdraw Rp.20.000,-

    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    BBM : 7AC8D76B
    WA : 087782869981

    ReplyDelete
  3. MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *


    * Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :

    - WA : 08125522303
    - BBM : CSID303



    Situs Judi Agen Sabung Ayam Online

    Cara Menjadi Agen Bola Sbobet

    www.id303.vip/s128

    Situs Poker Online Uang Asli

    ReplyDelete

 
Cats