Monday, December 28, 2009

Crushin' on this girl...?

I found this girl that I went to high school with and haven't seen in about 6 years on myspace a few months ago. Shortly thereafter I became interested in her. After reading some of her myspace surveys I found that she is very single and is also a Dodger fan. After I found out that she is a Dodger fan, I told her that my friend was selling extra tickets to see a game that we are going to next week. I realize that I missed an opprotunity by not inviting her rather than selling her the tickets, but I thought that might have been awkward since we haven't seen each other in a long time. She got excited and said she would really like to go and asked me if I could get 2 tickets for her. I have no idea who she is bringing. She gave me her # and I called her and she said she would come by my house and pick up the tickets on Friday.



Basically I stand between wanting to make a really good impression on her to hopefully lead to a date later. Any suggestions/ideas?



Crushin' on this girl...?

just wait,,until saturday then you try to contact her again be gentleman ask her out or go to next dodger game,good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats