Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace Help Please???

I put a survey on my page and it is reading with the answer first in stead on the question first. Nobody elses page is doing that so if anyone can help me reverse my survey please do so. Thank You.



(example)



Jamee Name:



Instead of



Name: Jamee



MySpace Help Please???

Thats funny, but hey myspace is f u c k ed up like that



MySpace Help Please???

That's strange. You must either have a problem in the HTML of your page or the HTML code that you were given. You could go into the code and reverse each one but that would take an extremely long time (I've had to do that before for some things). I would suggest finding it and re-taking it and then reposting it. If that doesn't work then you could just take the time and change it by hand.



MySpace Help Please???

Many unexperienced people put a lots of html and it has gone now !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats