Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An Attractive Myspace?

What makes a myspace attractive to you? I think when you hide your friends %26amp; put coments in a small scroll box at the bottom of the about me...when you put a long survey in your blog as well.



There are just things you can do to neaten up your page : )



I hate those messy un-thought out pages...I especially hate those ones that flash bright colours eughh.



An Attractive Myspace?

i love default layouts. it's the only one's i'll use. hidden friends and a comment box or comments in a scroll box (i hate when comments make your page unbearably long) i have OCD about things being even so i always make sure my page is even on both sides (well close to even) and not too many icons.



i just have an icon centered in the abuot me section then one in the interests thing and i dont write in all the tv, movie, etc sections it makes stuff too long



simple myspaces are pretty with not too many obnoxious colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats