Monday, December 28, 2009

Lomg bf storii? please help?

So it started out really cool. before we officially went out we kicked it a little bit and had tons of fun every time. so then he asked me out... which is when things began to get weird. he kinda stopped calling/ texting me as much but he was still cool... the thing was tho was that his myspace about me section still said that he was single... that irritated me a little bit a did a couple of myspace surveys over a couple of days where i implied that i go out a lot, have many guy friends... etc.



but at the same time i did say that i was in a relationship... as time moved on things just started to get worse... matter fact most of the time what happened was that he said he was going to call but then never did... so i would try callling/texting him first but after that has happened too many times i stopped doing that ... then one time he came to visit me at work...and everything was totally cool with us... but later the next day when i checked his page it ...



* 49 minutes ago



* - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



39 minutes ago



he changed his about me section and said even more clearly that he was single.... that really pissed me off and i decided to not even talk to him and see if he would try to contact me first... he didn't ( except a forward that i recieved from him in about a week... that said to send it to ten people he want to be with) i never replied to it. The thing is tho that my friends all told me that i shouldn't be with him in the first place... but he just has a really great personality (someone i'd want to have as a friend) and i know it seems that he's the *** in this situation but i think that it was my fault too.



for example i've mentioned it numerous times that i can't wait till i'm 18 so we can go clubbin...' He also knows that i have a lot of guy friends ( but he got a lot of female friends too tho...) Im afraid that maybe the way i acted made it seem that i wasn't really interested in him or something... or maybe it was that i told him that i didn't want to have sex too soon.. help me?



Lomg bf storii? please help?

Sounds like he wants sex, or that he just wants to have the title of "Taken" by his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats