Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I cant believe this?

I DONT GET IT!



Text from my previous question.



So my gf said she needed time to think about whether she still wanted to go out with me or not. She is really stressed right now.. I gave her some space to think, but she thought I was ignoring her, and the next day she wanted to hang out, and was really close to me and just amazing. I brought up whether she was done thinking about us still going out or not, and she got really sad.. And she was like that for a while.. Then back to normal again.. I'm confused. Does she want to stay with me, but needs to get through mid-terms and all that? Help :(



Now she wrote in some stupid myspace survey, on, "would you go on a date with this person" with another guy that likes her, and shes knows it bothers me, she said yeah, hes funny.



i love and care for her so much, but im honestly done playing these stupid games with her. how do i go about telling her to make up her mind about us!!



ps. dont say just dump her/leave her/whatever.



I cant believe this?

"ps. dont say just dump her/leave her/whatever."



OK I wont.



BUT, you have given her control by letting her make the decisions. You're being a faithful(wuss)guy by sticking around to the end. Just up her alley because she knows you aren't going anywhere. Stop being a wuss and be a man. Get off the tofu and grab a bag of beef jerky. She's playing you bro, and she wont bring the Axe down until she's in good somewhere else, but it's inevitable. Is she the only girl where you live? Quit acting so weak( major turn off to women) and go out and meet OTHER girls.



Not to be harsh, you sound like a good faithful dude. It just kills me when I hear a man talk like that.



"...but im honestly done playing these stupid games with her. "



So what are you going to do about it?"



"I brought up whether she was done thinking about us still going out or not, and she got really sad.. And she was like that for a while.. Then back to normal again.. I'm confused."



That's her game. Don't you see that? As long as you are "confused", she's got you until she feels like dumping you.



So I won't say what you don't want me to say. Just be real with yourself.



Feel me?



I cant believe this?

Your question sounds like the usual immature response that a woman will tell a man when she won閳ユ獩 be totally honest with him.



Please don閳ユ獩 believe you閳ユ獧e the only guy to have an immature woman/girl confuse you with her ever-changing swirls of emotions. This is a continuously occurring event that shows true immaturity by a woman.



If she can閳ユ獩 figure out her own emotions, how in the world will she be understandable about your feelings?



If the immature girl is saying things like -



閳ユ窔 need some space,閳?or perhaps



閳ユ窔 don閳ユ獩 want to hurt you,閳?or possibly



閳ユ窔 don閳ユ獩 know how I feel,閳?



you can be totally sure the girl does not want you as a person in their life; the girl is just too immature to tell you honestly.



You could worry endlessly about what happened, what changed her mind? But her immaturity will never reveal the answer to you. You閳ユ獟l never get a straight answer from her, because chances are she doesn閳ユ獩 know, either.



Do you think separating was your fault?



Just remember, it was the immature girl who is breaking away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats