Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace... problems with replying to bulletins?

whenever I find an interesting bulletin (like the surveys) and want to reply to it because I'm bored I can't! I can hit the reply button, but when I look at the bulletin so I can put my own answers in, all of this other stuff comes upcome, like codes..? stuff like this



... what's going on and how can I fix it?



Myspace... problems with replying to bulletins?

bulletins are stupid



Myspace... problems with replying to bulletins?

copy the bulletin and paste into a new posting



Myspace... problems with replying to bulletins?

Are you trying to copy and write it like those surverys but I don't you have to worry about those little things,don't they come there anyway



Myspace... problems with replying to bulletins?

if you want to repost bulletins, then you highlight the bulletin, hit ctrl and c to copy the bulletin, then go to the view all bulletins page and click on the post a bulletin link. then you hit ctrl and v to paste it then you change the answers. -_-;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats