Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace.com question! How do u do this?

I created my own survey and wanted to send it as a Bulletin to the people on my friends list. How do you do it? When I copied it and pasted it into my "about me" section of my profile it looked fine. Yet, when I sent it as a bulletin it looked like another language.



Myspace.com question! How do u do this?

Because it was most likely in HTML (hyper text mark-up language) when you pasted it to your about me section. Myspace.com's server then converts that to normal english, however, HTML isn't meant for bulletins so what you have to dois get all the questions and type them manually into a bulletin.



Myspace.com question! How do u do this?

When you copied it paste it to the post bulletin box not about me section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats