Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace questions?

1. How do I get pictures that I saved to my desktop to a JPG file?I don't have a scanner or photoshop at home but I scnaned my picture using photoshop and now I can't get it to convert.



2.How do I get the survey with the questions to answer?



3. I went to freeweblayout.com but I still didn't know how to get it on my page?Please help.



Myspace questions?

For your picture problem, open the picture in "Paint" and choose "save as" and choose JPG. Done.



Try this link for customizing your layout-



http://www.freecodesource.com/indexnew.p...



Myspace questions?

Myspace is fulll of sexual predators.



GOD bless you.



Myspace questions?

try ifranview, once you have opened your pics with this rename it with jpg



Myspace questions?

1. not sure



2. surveys are available at bzoinked.com, i think. most pages with surveys have links beneath the surveys that will get you to the quiz/survey you wish to take.



3. go to anyones profile with freeweblayouts.com used. there ahould be a link.



i have weblayouts and surveys if you'd like to try mine; www.myspace.com/alinacm



Myspace questions?

First when you have saved them you should have probably changed them to JPG files.



second, you get them from bullitins



third you should put them in your Profile... meaning you put them in the general section or something.. you can put them anywhere its your choice but they have to be in your edit profile.



Myspace questions?

1. IDK



2. IF U GO 2 ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS MYSPACE THAT HAS THE SURVEY U WANT SCROLL 2 THE BOTTOM , AND CLICK WHERE IT SAYS "TAKE THIS SURVEY"



3.U HAV 2 COPY THE CODE ON THE SIDE OF THE LAYOUT U LIKE. THEN PASTE IT ON MYSPACE . 2 DO THAT GO 2 "EDIT PROFILE" AND PASTE IT ON ABOUT ME.



Myspace questions?

search google for ACDSEE



that software converts and resize pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats