Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm trying to get a myspace layout but I'm not getting what I want?

There's an extra bar at the top that has surveys ,layouts,etc.I don't know if it's always been there but I don't like the way it looks and I want to change it.Does anyone know how to do that.If so, give me step by step instuctions.Also,whenever I put ANY layout on it only shows two of my comments.I want it to show 50 of them.How so I get it to do that?Step by step instructions if you know.Thanks! :)



I'm trying to get a myspace layout but I'm not getting what I want?

to be honest it sounds like the website you get your code off must have added on loads of things you don't want.



maybe a new layout would help you better. to show all your comments.



i like using



mygirlyspace.com



hot-lyts.com



hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats