Friday, November 27, 2009

Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

I am conducting a survey for Psychology I class, and need to know why people find social networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, etc. so addictive. If you guys would be so kind to include your age, I would greatly appreciate it.



P.S. - if you guys could also check out my myspace and fill out the survey at the top, it would also help me as well!



www.myspace.com/youngkimi



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

Because some people take a long time to fix it and for it to look good and it is a better way to send messages and people worry if it looks good and it also is addicting because other people message you and if you are online you keep and messaging back and forth



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

me=i get to talk to my friends.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

It's an easy way to stay in contact with just about everyone you know and is much more personalizable than regular email. -23



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

It is so addicting because now a days everyone is on the computer for every reason or another so it is easier just to talk to someone on those sites, plus its fun to have your own little space.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

it addictive cuz u don't have no life. u sits on a computer cuz u don't gots no real person to chat wit. and u think that real life. damn you!



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

I'm 19 - Facebook helps me keep up with my friends- see their pictures, what they're interested in, etc. It also lets me see what common interests I have with other people are.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

I am 100 years old.Myspace is redundant. Go to hi5 instead.It is more people friendly.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

It is like Trix and for kids... I can not check yours out cuz that means I would have to install it as well %26amp; have no desire to.



But to answer your question I would say that kids have nothing else to be proud off, so there is always how good their myspace looks.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

People love to have friends and most of them get very attached to it. Mysapce etc... help such people to find old friends and make new ones and so these people get indulged in it and often get addicted because these sites are designed in such a way where in you can send text to your friends fast and receive and can send as many times as you want... They have other exciting things too to get you use it forever



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

no idea...never had the urge to try it



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

For the same reason people like Yahoo Answers -- its fun.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

Because of how much you can say about yourself and that you can make new friends there.



Why is MySpace so Addictive? Please Answer.?

Well, for me I think it's great because i am in touch w/ my daughter who is away at college and her colllege friends have added me as well and also have found people i know tht are on it. I like designing profiles which i have done for several people there and leaving graphic comments. and the funny thing is, is that i am 43yrs old not a kid..lmbo...i'll fill out ur survey ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats