Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help with a myspace problem?

heyy all,



mi friend just set up a myspace 4 me and hes teachin how 2 do a lot of stuff, but i cant figure something out. im sure a lot of u have myspace and u can help me. i feel like such a stupid blond and im not blond. no offence... anyway....ive been taking surveys, finding music videos, clips..and other stuff and want 2 get it onto my myspace and dont know how. after i copy the code it says 2 paste it 2 my profile...thts where i got lost. wht do i do from there. plz b spacific...and dont say paste it 2 profile.....bc i dont know wht im doing. thank you sooo much.



tori.



Help with a myspace problem?

in ur myspace home near to ur picture u will find 'edit profile'



after u click on it u will find many section



about me,who i'd like to meet,interests.......then u can paste ur code anywhere u wish %26amp; save changes UR DONE



Help with a myspace problem?

You have to open the part of your account where you manage your profile ( where you fill in the about me, likes, that stuff).



Where you paste makes a difference as to where it will appear in your profile. It may take a couple of tries to get it where you want it but it's pretty easy to figure out.



Help with a myspace problem?

Log on then go to or click edit profile, you'll see bunch of sections such as "about me", "I'd like to meet", etc, etc. Paste the code onto those sections or either one, depends on which section you want people to see your surveys, music videos, clips, etc and then save it. If it's a layout or background code, I usually paste it onto the "about me" section. I like pasting music video codes onto the music section and movie images and clips onto the movies section so they won't be all crowded in the middle.



Hope it helps!



Help with a myspace problem?

Yes, I have MySpace. And it's not a stupid question. I have a lot of friends who are newbies to MySpace and HTML and stuff. I've been on MySpace for like 3 years now. Anyways.



On your homepage click on "edit profile" whcih should be next to your picture and paste it into one of the text boxes (about me, interests, music, etc.) and click save all changes. It's simple. You'll get used to it. I even remember some codes without looking them up :P



You should add me since you like Green Day. www.myspace.com/nimrod_89



Good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats