Sunday, November 29, 2009

Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

Should I even bother to start with that?



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

No, it sucks, do Facebook instead. The features are much better and you don't have to wait for someone's page to download just to leave a freakin comment or message! And you can make photo albums and tag people...trust me, it's much better!



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

myspace is the gateway to ending up on Dateline



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

poo



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

It's a great place to meet underage girls!



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

I think that it is a waste of time



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

I hear crickets chirping every time I go there, I like yahoo 360 better.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

Nope. Myspace is basically for stalkers.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

ssssuuuuccckkksss aaaasssssssss!!!!



i hate it



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

I totally have like 300 friends, but not because I like added them just because I looked at their profile. They all like know me and really like me as a friend.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

It was fun and exciting at first, Now its boring...the same thing everyday...



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

hate it hate it. its like virtual nicotine. thank god i wasnt consumed by its hypnotic waves of whatever... its almost like stalking people (thats basically what you do on myspace)



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

Myspace is a big waste of time.13 Year old girls do it. I am the only one of my friends that doesn't at least have one. I am glad for it too... don't bother.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

I think myspace is stupid but I like to be able to talk and check out my friends spaces.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

It's for desperate teenage girls trying to pretend they are older %26amp; oh-so-cool.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

Myspace is just a website people get addicted to because all the "hot people". I HATE myspace. it is a nast website that leads to teen sex.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

I heard it's so bad I DN even want to start an account.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

its great.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

No, you're better off here.



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

MySpace is the threshold of child predators.



At the very least, it is the haven for wanabees.



Good day...



Survey.... What do you really think about Myspace?

It's an addiction. Don't start. I did at first, but cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats