Friday, November 27, 2009

Anyone have a good end of the year myspace survey that is really long and is clean?

How's this?



(not my answers btw)



1) Where did you begin 2007?



At my house with Miles and Ken. It was... weird.



2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?



Miles proposed at 2 in the morning on what was officially V-day.



3) Were you in school anytime this year?



No. I graduated from UT August 2006. Seems so long ago. I kind of miss school.



4) How did you earn your money?



On the corner.



5) Did you have to go to the hospital?



No.



6) Did you have any encounters with the police?



Nope.



8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?



Wedding bands.



9) Did you know anybody who got married?



Me!



10) Did you know anybody who passed away?



No, thankfully.



11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?



Yes, but no one close to me so it's not as fun.



12) Did you move anywhere?



No.



13) What concerts/shows did you go to?



Red Hot Chili Peppers. In January. And I think Ingram Hill. Also at the start of the year.



14) Are you registered to vote?



Shamefully, no. I keep putting it off but I plan to vote in the next election.



15) Who did you want to win Big Brother?



Ugh.



17) Where do you live now?



K-town.



18) Describe your birthday?



Nov. 11: I had came back from my honeymoon the night before so I was a bit tired, but very relaxed and much darker! I spent it visiting with friends, eating sandwhiches at the beach, hanging with my family, watching movies and packing to go back to Knoxville.



19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?



Get married. I mean, i knew I would someday -- just NOT this year.



20) What has been your favorite moment?



Miles moving in and getting to see him every day.



21) What's something you learned about yourself?



Ha. How much time do you have?



22) Any new additions to your family?



No.



23.) What was your best month?



February.



24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?



I really, really don't know. There was some good stuff but not much impressed me. But, I do know tons of important songs played at the wedding come to mind, even though they didn't come out in 2007.



25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?



I didn't do much of that this year.



27) New friend?



Yes and she rocks.



28) Favorite Night out?



A bunch of friends and drunken karaoke.



29) Do you think 2008 will be better or worse?



I think it will be better but I think it's going to be a challenging year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats