Friday, November 27, 2009

I need the pros. adn cons. about myspace.. it's a survey so I need god info..?

I really need to know!!



I need the pros. adn cons. about myspace.. it's a survey so I need god info..?

pros: you keep in touch with old friends



for ex. i moved and all my friends and relatives were not keeping in touch so now i can with myspace



cons: there are many people that take advantage and send them requests. if the person is dumb enough to add them and talk to them, they may start sending inappropriate messages and stuff



this is from my p.o.v people!!



I need the pros. adn cons. about myspace.. it's a survey so I need god info..?

Myspace has been getting a bad rap lately, but that is just because people can abuse it. I have an account, but it is private so only my friends can read it. It's a great way to connect with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats